Isnin, 23 Mac 2009

my experience sitting all the tests

my experience when sitting the test was quite nerveous...sometime i did not studied or prepared for the test so thats why i feel nerveous...sometime i feel satisfied with my answer because i prepared for the test...during the test sometime i blur and cannot think wisely because of not enough sleep...my brain is down when i fell sleepy...my brain also down when i did not take a breakfast....i did not in the best condition when sitting all my test....nowdays i realize that i have to change to get better result and the final exam is coming soon....i have to stady at the beginning and not stady on last time.......i have to sleep early so my brain can perform well tomorrow.....and the last is i have to wake up early to prepare my breakfast....thats all my experience..see you next time...daaa

1 ulasan: