Rabu, 4 Mac 2009

how my dream girL....

my dream girl must be supportive person...she can help me or support me either me in good situation or not...example is if i want to use money she can borrow it to me...then my dream girl is not too beautiful or gorgeous because of course many men like her...so it difficult for me to defending our relation because everyone can interest with her....i like cute person...it because i can always remember her face...furthermore i like the girls who are open minded...they can understand me if i can't give attention to her because i'm in busy situation...especially i'm at university right now and can understand my behave...many assignment that i have to do...i think thats all the characteristic of my dream girl...daaaaaaaaaaaa

3 ulasan:

  1. I think you missed one entry. Please check it with your friend. Good luck with your dream girl..

    BalasPadam
  2. i hope u will find her soon..i pray 4 u..

    BalasPadam
  3. 'if i want to use money she can borrow it to me'...???MATERIALISTIC....!!!hahahaha...

    BalasPadam