Isnin, 5 Januari 2009

my experience as a UiTMT student

when i'm on the way to came here i saw many UiTM's singboard and i feel like i want go to bladder....i feel so nourveous...sometimes i think about my mother...i afaid to saw her crying...when the moment she want to leave me she hug and me so much...i saw her crying...
during the first day i'm here i feel so bored and i want to go back home...i miss my family,my lifestyle and my friend...but after the MMU weeks i feel happy here because i've got many new friend here...i found many good lecturers and this place so beutiful...in my class only have 10 student and i think i can give more focus on study...sometimes i feel shy because my class have many girls than boy...thats all my experience as a UiTMT student because almost 2 weeks i'm here....i'm happy with my life now...daaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 ulasan:

  1. You should really put aside your shyness if you really want to learn..

    BalasPadam