Selasa, 27 Januari 2009

how i spend my holiday...

many interesting activities that i have done during my holiday. on the first day my holiday was the bored day. i have to completed my assingment. i have a lot of assingment that giving by the lecturers. one of the assingment is bel120 that giving by miss shaz.
one of her assingment is i have to write new entries in my blog about how i spent my holiday.
after a few days with my assingment finally i finished it all. after i finish my assingment my friend and i go to swimming at the river at sg lembing. the place is far from town so i can feel fresh air there and the water was so cold. other activities that i have done was almost every night around 10 p.m to 2 a.m i played futsal. i do not care how much i spend my money for one night because futsal is my hobby. it can improve my stamina. i think thats all my activities during my holiday..daaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 ulasan: